Masks are the new normal, whether we like it or not (who really likes it?). So we are making the best of things by delivering a 100% recycled and recyclable mask, re-usable, easy to wash mask.
JOOB masks are made with 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles and enhanced with a quick dry, anti-bacterial treatment that makes our fabric smooth to the touch, easy to clean and infinitely reusable. And since they are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, they are recyclable - which means zero waste. Bring them back to JOOB when you are done with using the masks, and we'll bring them back to our textile producer to be re-used again.
Our Standard size fits most adults, but some with smaller faces or teens may prefer our small fit, which is available in Celestial Teal, Ebano, and Light Grey
- 100% Recycled PET material
- Quick dry, hand washable, re-usable. Quick hand wash, hang dry, ready for the next day.
- Reflective JOOB elephant logo for visibility at night
- For non-medical use to prevent Covid-19 spread. Masks are double lined per CDC guidelines
- Looped ear straps for easy on and off
- Environmentally friendly anti-bacterial treatment to keep mask clean and hygienic. ChitoSante treatment is the only anti-bacterial bio-agent in the world that is certified by the US EPA.
- Soft and non-pilling material - no irritation on face or beard.
- Climate Neutral always
- Standard fit for adults
- Small Fit for teens or adults with smaller heads - the mask coverage is the same, but the ear straps are 1/4" smaller on each size giving a better fit for smaller faces (6" vs. 6.25")